Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A new beginning

So here I am trying this whole blogging thing out again. I started a blog a couple years ago because I was intrigued by some friend's blogs and I thought it would be nice to try out. Well I loved it at first but then when nothing seemed to be going right in my life and the only thing on my mind was infertility, I decided I wasn't ready to let everyone know about that part of our lives yet.

That was about 2 years ago and we're even deeper into infertility now and I realized that's going to be a part of me at least for now, so might as well let people know about it and how it's affecting us.

I've been reading so many infertility blogs lately and I've been going back and forth about whether I would start one or not, but after awhile I decided it would be good for me to have somewhere to get my feelings out. I also thought it would be nice to have this journey documented in case our future children ever want to know how they came into our family:) So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment